My 31st birthday is coming up in the next couple of weeks and haven’t been particularly looking forward to it, probably because I’m pregnant again and missing gin/wine/cocktails, which was the same last year too. In previous years I would have arranged lots of birthday activities with friends and family, to which my husband claims I have a ‘birthday week’ instead of one day!
But instead of dwelling on my lack of alcohol related fun that I won’t be having, I have been thinking of a birthday wishlist instead;
1) grey and neon-orange scoop neck ‘mother’ sweatshirt from selfish mother, absolutely love this! £45
2) check shirt from New Look, looks stylish plus has access for breast feeding! £19.99
3) Eden jeans from Dorothy Perkins- I absolutely love these jeans, have them in several other colours already so comfy and look great on! Plus a bargain at £16 at the moment!
4) ‘That gal’ face primer from Benefit cosmetics, I have been using this for years and love it, makes your skin feel soft and gives a healthy glow to your face. But I ran out of this about 3 months ago and haven’t gotten round to getting any more. £22.50
5) A pair of Skechers trainers with the memory foam, I know a lot of people who recommend them for their comfort, something which is high on my priority list these days as I’m sure you can see! Plus I am a firm believer that new trainers will get me off to a good start with my walking/exercise and weight loss post baby! Like new school book at the start of term! I have found these ones and love the colour plus the no need for bending down to tie up laces would definitely come in handy at the moment. £49.51
Anyway that’s it for now, I don’t expect I will get these items for my birthday but it was nice and therapeutic to do a bit of online retail therapy.
Join Our Newsletter
Keep updated with what Mummy Gummie & the Gummy Bears are getting up to each week.