Where has this past month gone? a bit late doing Julys me and mine project! but better late than never..
Another busy month for us, the weekend after we were back from holiday we went off down to Devon for a weekend camping with some close friends to celebrate their daughters 2nd birthday!
The weather was surprisingly good, had a great day down at the beach but did manage to get burnt! Its typical isn’t it? 2 weeks in scorching turkey not one of us sunburnt at all, 8 hours on a beach in Devon, and I’m resembling a lobster! completely my own fault too! Anyway lesson well and truly learnt.
We have also had some lovely family days out this months including to Puxton Park and Bristol Zoo.
It has been a difficult month for me with feeling low but I have been really lucky to have had lots of company and support from family and friends.
We have also sold our house this past month too!! eeek!! so now just going through all the paperwork and solicitor bits and bobs.
I’d like to say next month will be quieter for us, but I know what I’m like and inevitably I will keep us busy as ever!
Mummy is loving
- Having such lovely supportive friends and family
- New Game of thrones- so epic!!
- watching Gilmore Girls from the start again on Netflix
- Iced coffees from Aldi- only 55p each!!
Hayden is loving
- The bunny rabbits at nursery
- Blackberry picking
- family days out to Thomas and Puxton Park
Austin is loving
- His comfort chew from cheeky chompers
- His matchstick monkey teething toy
- Jumping like a mad man in his door bouncer!
Daddy is loving
- New Game of Thrones too
- Ginger nuts and tea
- new series of Rick &Morty
Next month I am looking forward to a girly spa day with my mum and sister, and more family fun outings. Will catch up with everyone in next months me and mine project!
Join Our Newsletter
Keep updated with what Mummy Gummie & the Gummy Bears are getting up to each week.